Hello ! You're safety step on my world .
+Follow | Dashboard|
SheilaShaheila
Someone tell me why ?!! hmmmm :(((
16 February 2013 | 21:40 | 0 comments
Someone tell me why should i to be weak and always being sad all the time :(( .. I really can't get it !!! Even he always have right beside me , but why my hearts still get the broken and the sadness all the time :'(( hmm .. Sometimes i keep to smile all day, but the sadness always around me :(( hmmm .. I still can't get it why why why why and why ?!!! Hmmm .. Not in mood to think about it :(( it's really make me hurts and don't have mood to do anythings :(( hmmmm ...


Past Roses | New Roses
Sheilalaaz ♥


Hi there :). I'm Sheila Zaman , for short just call me Sheila :). You actually have step in into my blog , be nice in her and enjoy the posting :). Thankyouu and Have a nice dayy ^^..

Owner Goodies Story


♥ Shazwan ♥


Muhammad Shazwan bin Abdul Kahah that person that I love and he never give up on me :* Kind , caring and very sweet person :* Really LoveHim and InShaaAllah !! One day, he'll be mine Imam and I'll be his MAKMUM :* InShaaAllah ..

Credit


Skin made by : Lieya
Background by : Faqihah|Ain
Image by : WeHeartIt