Hello ! You're safety step on my world .
+Follow | Dashboard|
SheilaShaheila
Crying inside :'(((
24 February 2013 | 00:09 | 0 comments
Crying inside :(( .. Yes, I really crying inside :'(( .. Because of what ?? Hmm, really don't know because of what :'(( .. I still can't get it why I always not in mood all the time :(( .. Really can't get it :'(( .. Sometimes I crying inside and protect to all my friends that I'm really okayy and never get sad all the times .. But ???? Hmmm, don't know why I always like this :(( hmmmm .. Always not in good mood and always being alone all day .. Even my family looks weird on me :(( ... Whats wrong with me ??? I still can't get it .. Everyday I always thinking about myself and whats going wrong on me :(( hmmmm ... Maybe I just need are rest and get more rest at home :'(( hmmmmm ...


Past Roses
Sheilalaaz ♥


Hi there :). I'm Sheila Zaman , for short just call me Sheila :). You actually have step in into my blog , be nice in her and enjoy the posting :). Thankyouu and Have a nice dayy ^^..

Owner Goodies Story


♥ Shazwan ♥


Muhammad Shazwan bin Abdul Kahah that person that I love and he never give up on me :* Kind , caring and very sweet person :* Really LoveHim and InShaaAllah !! One day, he'll be mine Imam and I'll be his MAKMUM :* InShaaAllah ..

Credit


Skin made by : Lieya
Background by : Faqihah|Ain
Image by : WeHeartIt