Hello ! You're safety step on my world .
+Follow | Dashboard|
SheilaShaheila
7 Months ♥
5 February 2013 | 02:45 | 0 comments

Happy Monthlyversary For 7 Months Shazwan ♥ .. Don't know how to say it and I don't know how to prove it to youu .. I really LOVE YOU and ALWAYS LOVE YOUU ♥ .. I really Happy went I'm with you and you always by my side .. You just have complete my life and "YOU NEVER GIVE UP ON ME" ... Seriously , ILOVEYOUU today , tomorrow , next week , next months and FOREVER ILOVEYOUUU .. I'm YOURS and YOUR MINE ♥ ...


Past Roses | New Roses
Sheilalaaz ♥


Hi there :). I'm Sheila Zaman , for short just call me Sheila :). You actually have step in into my blog , be nice in her and enjoy the posting :). Thankyouu and Have a nice dayy ^^..

Owner Goodies Story


♥ Shazwan ♥


Muhammad Shazwan bin Abdul Kahah that person that I love and he never give up on me :* Kind , caring and very sweet person :* Really LoveHim and InShaaAllah !! One day, he'll be mine Imam and I'll be his MAKMUM :* InShaaAllah ..

Credit


Skin made by : Lieya
Background by : Faqihah|Ain
Image by : WeHeartIt